Sunday morning twenty two coworkers and I got off various planes bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to attack a week of learning, networking and having a great time. After a week of classes, and entertaining till 2:00 am each night, we look more like the walking dead.
Of course, it was all worth it. Some people see networkers as primarily an opportunity to prepare for a certification. Others got to learn something completely new. Some even go just for the world of solutions and the various booth babes. What I value the most is the opportunity to see old friends, and make new ones, to sit down with someone you have just met and have a half hour conversation on distribution / access layer technologies, or just throw some darts. No matter what, the goal is to connect, learn and collaborate with my peers. This year, I can say that these goals have been achieved. See you next year at the Moscone Center in San Francisco at Cisco Live Networkers 2008.
- Simplifying your Data Center with Cisco’s Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender (FEX)
- I’ll be at Cisco Live 2008 (networkers) in Orlando all week
- Why was Storage Networking my first CCIE? And What did I do to prepare?
- Colin has left ePlus Technology
- Where is Colin ? Passing the VCP exam (VMware Certified Professional)
- What does it take to pass the CCIE exam?